If you or one of your colleagues have lost your password for our test/production environment, you can get a new one by yourself anytime, without being dependent on our support!
To reset your password, follow these steps:
- Follow the instructions on the screen by entering your PSPID and the e-mail address for your user in the respective PSPID
- Keep an eye on your e-mail inbox. Our system will send you a password within a couple of minutes. Use this password to login to your account
- The password you have received in the e-mail is a one-time password. You have to change right after the login. Enter the three fields as follows:
a) Current password: enter the password you have sent received by email and used for logging in
b) New password: enter a new password by your choice. Please mind that certain requirements must be met as described in the lower part of the screen
c) Confirm new password: enter the new password from the New password field once more
If you have still trouble with changing your password, contact us.
Rest password for other users/PSPIDs
If you have multiple users in your PSPID, you can reset the passwords for them. To do so, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Merchant Portal via our test/production environment
- In the side menu, click on "Go To Back Office"
- In the Back Office, go to Configuration > Users. In the table overview, click on "Send new password" in the line for the respective user. If a user is blocked due to too many password errors, you need to click on a separate "Activate" button first. Only then will the "Send new password" be available
- You get a success message on the screen. Our system sends an automated e-mail with a new password to the user. As the password is a one-time password, the recipient will have to change it as described above right after the first login